Just a mere 10 min drive from Cape Town city center and the V&A Waterfront and within 2,5 km (approx. 5 minutes drive) to the Camps Bay beach and its excellent restaurants and shops, Amber place is great for holiday makers and business people alike.
Villa Amber sleeps 16 Guests and has 1 extra sleeper couch and 1 single bed- making it possible to accommodate an additional 2 guests. Amber place is available for bookings on a weekly and monthly basis all year round.
The spacious interior is styled in natural and colourful accents. There are fantastic views of the ocean from the lounge, living room, cocktail bar, pool, terraces and half the bedrooms.
Each bedroom features its own en-suite bathroom .On the ground floor there are 3 bedrooms, two overlooking the pool and the ocean, and one facing a garden courtyard.
There are 2 spacious lounges, including a dining area with a fire place and a TV room having a common 9th bathroom with a shower. There is a large kitchen well equipped to meet your self- catering needs and a cocktail bar on this level as well. On the first floor, there are 5 bedrooms, two of which open onto a large terrace overlooking the sparkling pool and the ocean, and the rest are facing the magnificent 12 Apostles. There is also a common cigar room and a sun seeker terrace offering splendid ocean views.
The pool area features an interrupted sea view and a dining area under a shady balau awning, a grass lawn and a lavish courtyard garden.
Villa Amber is ideal for families or larger groups. It is just 250 meters from the red line stop of the Hop on Hop off Cape Town tour bus.
Master Bedroom – ground floor, ocean facing • Extra large King size bed • Extra large en-suite with bathtub & shower • Dressing room • Terrace leading to the lawn and pool • 40” TV • Sleeper couch • Aircon
Second Bedroom – ground floor, ocean facing • King size bed • En-suite with shower • Terrace leading to the lawn and pool • Aircon
Third Bedroom – ground floor, garden facing • Queen size bed • En-suite with bathtub • Aircon
Master Bedroom – first floor, ocean facing • Extra large King size bed • Extra large en-suite with bathtub & shower • Dressing room • Terrace with ocean view • 40” TV • Additional single bed • Aircon
Fifth Bedroom – first floor, ocean facing • King size bed • En-suite with shower • Terrace with ocean view • Aircon
Sixth Bedroom – first floor, mountain facing • 2 single beds • En-suite with shower • Aircon
Seventh Bedroom – first floor, mountain facing • 2 single beds • En-suite with shower • Aircon
Eighth Bedroom – first floor, mountain facing • Queen size bed • En-suite with shower • Antechamber • Aircon
- 8 Bedrooms ( 4 x King beds, 4 single beds, 2x queen beds )
- 8 Bathrooms (all en-suite )
- Additional sleeper couch and single bed for additional guest – additional charge per person
- Uninterrupted sea & mountain views
- Tranquil Camps Bay location in a Cul-de-sac
- Private pool (heated from May-September on request)
- Unlimited Wireless internet
- Cleaning five times per week (Monday-Friday)
- Garden service (once per week-Saturdays) Living & Dining
- Open plan lounge with a fire place
- Dining area with large sliding doors, that leads onto the pool deck
- Dining for 24 guests inside and 14 seats outside under a balau awning
- Fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, 2 fridges, 2 ovens, hotplates, etc.
- Washing machine & tumble dryer
- Spacious TV lounge with a separate bathroom and access out onto the outdoor dining area and the pool
- DSTV with 60″ HD Plasma TV with 3D support
- Home cinema, DVD blue ray with Samsung 5.1 Audio Surround System
- Cocktail wet bar with a fridge
- Smokers/cigar room with a magnificent view of the ocean and the lions head Outdoors
- Heated pool (in the winter) with a wooden deck and a grass lawn
- Outdoor dining for 14 people under a shady balau awning
- Sun seeker terrace with loungers and a splendid view
- Lavish garden courtyard
- Double garage with remote access & extra off street parking
- An additional cost of R625 per additional guest per night will apply above 16 guests.
- No parties, functions, loud music or noise is permitted.
- Children need to be supervised at all times as there is an open pool, stairs, steep drops and balconies.