This modern three bedroom property boasts exquisite views of the Atlantic Ocean and Lions Head, The Falcon is certainly a beautiful place to spend your holiday.
The living area, dining and seating look out onto a generous sized deck, with a pool area, built in barbecue facilities and an outside entertainment area.
The kitchen comes fully equipped and has a separate scullery. The views have been taken into account throughout the property giving it a spacious and airy feel.
The upstairs level leads to the bedrooms and takes into consideration the breathtaking mountain views. All three bedrooms have access to the upstairs balcony. The main bedroom is an en-suite and opens itself to both sea and mountain views. The second and third bedrooms both share a bathroom and are both sea facing.
The house also comes with a double garage and there is enough space in the driveway to park at least one more car.
– Kind size bed – Flat screen TV – Air-con – Access to balcony – En-suite: Double vanity, bath, separate shower
– Flour poster queen bed – Air-con – Access to balcony – Shared bathroom: sink, bath, separate shower
– Queen bed – Air-con – Access to balcony – Shared bathroom: sink, bath, separate shower
BATHROOM – SHARED
– Shared between bedroom 2 & 3. – Bath – Shower
- 3 Bathrooms (1x King, 2 x Queen beds )
- 2 Bathrooms ( MES, second bathroom is shared )
- Private pool
- Sea and mountain views
- Garage parking for 2 x cars
- Serviced Monday – Saturday (excl. Sundays and public holidays)
- Kitchen with Washing Machine, Dryer and Dishwasher.
This property is not suitable for young children Exceptionally steep and winding driveway – not suitable for lager vans