Seahorse is immaculately finished in dark and light wood and furnished to a high standard with an eclectic African twist! Relax on the upstairs balcony on a balmy evening to view the shimmering waters of the Atlantic or entertain guests on the covered deck downstairs. Fancy a stroll on the beach, just step off onto the white sands and explore the little cove nestled secretly between the boulders of Bakoven.
• 2 level bungalow
• Full sea views
• On Beta beach & 15 minutes walk to Camps Bay beachfront
• Telephone / wireless internet
• Alarm external beams & remote controlled security shutters
• Cleaning 4 x weekly Mon – Fri, garden and jacuzzi service 2 x per week
• Child safety issues- top balcony has no ballustrade, drop from garden to beach
Living and Dining
• Main lounge open plan leads onto dining & kitchen & outdoor patio
• Second lounge on 1st floor with satellite 55″ flatscreen TV / DVD leads onto 1st floor balcony
• Dining area for 8 guests
• Fully equipped kitchen ( Nespresso machine)
• Separate laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
• Sea views from all living areas
• Bar area downstairs with a 43″ flatscreen TV. Leads onto terrace.
• Ipod docking station
• Sonos Bluetooth music system in downstairs lounge area
• Covered patio looking onto beach (retractable awnings)
• Outdoor dining for 8, 2 sun-loungers
• Small lawn
• Parking area in front of bungalow (no designated parking)
Master Bedroom (Downstairs)
• King bed XL & en-suite with freestanding bath ( in room ) & shower
• Leads onto outdoor patio
• Sea Views
Second Bedroom (Upstairs)
• Double bed XL & shared bathroom
• Private patio
• Sea Views
Third Bedroom (Upstairs)
• Super King bed XL & shared bathroom with shower
• Outside Shower
Fourth Bedroom (Upstairs)
• Twins (can be made into Super King) & shared bathroom with bath & shower
Family Bathroom (Downstairs)
• Shower, toilet & vanity
Family Bathroom (Upstairs)
• Bath, Shower, toilet & vanity
Seahorse is just a few steps away from and overlooks a small secluded beach and is immediately surrounded by several other beach bungalows whose full-time residential owners cherish the peace and quiet of this very special beachfront “neighbourhood”. With this in mind, we are obliged to stipulate that it is a strict term and condition of renting Seahorse that no-one other than the maximum number of guests notified to Cape Portfolios and whose names are stipulated on our booking form are entitled to stay overnight at the property.
Guests are also respectfully required to keep noise to a minimum both around the property and also on the beach, so as not to cause unreasonable disturbance to their neighbours, especially in the evenings when no music is to be played that can be heard outside the bungalow after 10 pm.
The hot-tub is also not to be used after 10pm.
While it is of course perfectly acceptable for guests staying at Seahorse to have friends to visit them and socialise on the beach or at the property, there should at no time be more than 15 people at the property including those entitled to stay there, and even then this is always subject to the general rule above about noise being kept to a respectful and reasonable level which does not disturb neighbours.
We also politely remind our guests that Seahorse may not be used for any photographic or film location work, or as a venue for any function, wedding, party or event.